Saturday 24 September 2011

My Brief

My brief for this project is how I interpret the assessment criteria.
I must create an notable architectural entity that:


- can be part of and enhance the Australian Identity


- reintroduces the traditional Australian culture to the public and government


- holds specific purposes and functions to enhance Australian Parliament


- possesses appropriate circulation and access similar to the principles of indigenous Australian life


- has structural and operational integrity, although does not require focus on a physical entity


- holds a large focus upon experience within the architecture




Currently, my most valuable physical is the parti diagram of the traditional meeting circle of the indigenous people. This must become the 'heart' of my architectural entity as it takes form.


No comments:

Post a Comment